All about: UJ Online Application for 2021: Applications are now open. Apply before the closing dates.
UJ 2021 Online Applications submission
UJ 2021 Online Applications submission: No application fee will be charged for online applications. If you have previously applied and have a UJ student number, please call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) to ensure that your cell number and email address are captured on our student database.
This will ensure you receive a PIN number to complete the online application process.
Where to apply
An applicant must go to www.uj.ac.za/Apply and select online web application
Applying at UJ via a PDF Application Form
If you are applying at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) via an application form, please note the following:
- Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Only ONE application form per applicant.
- Please allow 3 weeks before checking on the status of your application. You can do so by going to http://www.uj.ac.za/Apply where you will also be able to print a letter regarding your application status.
Download UJ Prospects to see which courses you qualify for.
Application Dates and deadlines
Applications open on 01 April 2020 of the year preceding the year of intended study and closes on 30 September 2020 at 12:00 noon.
Please Note: All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorised persons.
How at check UJ application status
In order to check your application status at the University of Johannesburg for 2021 study year, you need to do the following:
On the following link you can check the status of your application as well as view/download all relevant letters.
- Go to:https://student.uj.ac.za/status.aspx
- Enter Student Number
- Enter ID/Passport Number
- Enter the Capture
- Then, select the year you have applied for
- Press search
UJ Online Status check website: